B.App.Sc.(Phty), Master H.Sc.(Sports Phty), APA Sports Physiotherapist
- Graduated from the University of Sydney in 1992 and completed Masters of Health Science in Sports Physiotherapy at the University of Sydney in 2002 and achieved her APA Sports Physiotherapist title in 2003
- Has had extensive experience in the diagnosis and treatment of sports injures in a variety of sports including 4 years in London as full time Physiotherapist for the “Harlequins”, a professional Rugby Union side, 3 years with Sydney University Rugby Union and 3 years with Northern Suburbs Rugby Union
- Past NSW Chairman of Sports Physiotherapy Australia
- Special interest in the diagnosis, management and rehabilitation of groin pain and works closely with Dr John Garvey, a Groin Surgeon providing programmes prior to and after surgical intervention
- Has been involved with research and presentations at conferences in the area of groin pain
- Has spent the last eight years in private practice in Mosman and is excited to work in a multidisciplinary environment at Northern Sports Physiotherapy
You can book with Amanda Turner online now.
Click here to select the type of appointment then search for your preferred time.